Retro Rocket Yoyo Review

Lemme know what you think

6 Likes

Absolutely love the running sucks t-shirt :smiley:

The review was good as always. Don’t hate on Sengoku though, they make great throws.

1 Like

I wont hate on them. I just noticed the one looking similar to the Rocket and got a little perturbed. It’s all good.

Honestly release dates were too close for any of them to be a copy of each other, so I don’t think any foul play was involved. Honestly I think this new M shape might become a thing; I havent played one, but from a physics standpoint the design makes good sense. Was the Retro Rocket more stable than you expected?

Yes, stability was never an issue. U should’ve mentioned that. But I was too fixated on how small it was. If you’re considering getting one, I say go for it. And for the record, I didn’t think foul play was afoot, just a big coincidence.

I mean, the M shape by design would offer more stability via low rim weight distribution than you would expect out of a normal yoyo, so I was just wondering if it was just a ‘wow, this is stable!’ moment or not.

I am interested in the yoyo, but im interested in most new yoyos, lol. I also just bought a new yoyo, and I gotta wait a bit if im going to buy another. Quite honestly I wanted to get a Honey Badger instead, but I was at a concert and missed out on the drop.

I hear great things about the Badger. Keep your eyes open. I hear there will be more.

And I feel you on new yoyos you cant get to. I bought one 2 weeks ago and haven’t really played it. I’m dying to spend some quality time with it. But right now I gotta put in work for this next video. I’ll get to my new toy after that.

2 Likes

Great to know, ill look out for it.

Btw, glad you are back doing reviews. Love your youtube channel, your reviewing style is just sublime.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the review also and am very happy to see you back :slight_smile:

Hey Thxx. I was a little overwhelmed with everything I had going on. I achieved some balance so, I can keep it going

4 Likes