(Recovery Yoyo Movement) I need some feedback please

Tyler, Thank you sincerely. All the glory has to go to God. He is the reason I survived to carry the message and do the work I’m doing. All I want is to support people and help others not have to go down as hard as I did. If I can help prevent one person from overdosing or even just feeling alone than my life has true purpose. Again, thank you Brother that really makes me feel good.

5 Likes

Just got the samples in and its a go. Definitely going to go with the YoYoFactory Spinstar!

9 Likes

We have our design nailed down. Next we make our order.

9 Likes

What do you guys think?

1 Like

The shape is good, but the color is a bit hard to see. Maybe try swapping the dark purple and the light cloudy purple?

4 Likes

I still love that you’re doing this…and it’s really cool it’s starting to become a reality for you!

What does the symbol represent to you personally? I mean I know it’s an infinity with a plus sign, but I’m wondering if there’s special meaning behind it for you.

1 Like

@MarkD I agree this wasn’t my first choice but it was voted on and almost unanimous.

@twitch77 This is the branded icon of the grass roots recovery community organization where I work. It represents connection which is the opposite of addiction.

2 Likes

Update - YoyoFactory has ordered our yoyo graphic labels and they should arrive august 5th and production should be finished a couple of days after that. I can not say enough good things about YoyoFactory and their team and specifically Mr. Hans “YoHans” Van Dan Elzen (President/Co-Founder YoyoFactory). This has been a truly awesome experience because of him.

10 Likes

Whoah, I never thought yoyos could be used in such a wonderful way! Good luck to your future endeavors and best of wishes from me!

4 Likes

Thank you @CaptainFancypants

2 Likes

Amazing! So happy for you! Thanks for keeping us updated! I’d love some photos when you get your yos in :smiley:

3 Likes

JUST GOT THE 1ST OF 3 BOXES!!!

11 Likes

Omgosh that’s so exciting man!! :smiley:

3 Likes

This whole idea is fantastic.

3 Likes

box number 2 arrived today. Just WOW! Did I mention Hans was awesome!

11 Likes

Looks like you got an “atta boy” thrown in along with the second shipment.

5 Likes

I’m proud of you for having a vision and following through on it. And kudos to YYF for helping making it possible! I wish you great success!

7 Likes

Hans and I had a brief discussion about the Flame and he nonchalantly said “I’ll set one aside for you”. The man is first class.

6 Likes

And the slickest colorway too… nice! Not sure if I have posted in this thread before, but wanted to acknowledge this project - mad props to you for doing this.

5 Likes