RECORED

So I just started doing eli hops and was wondering whats the most you have landed.
I can only get around 6 atm before my nth pointer starts to get rope burn and almost spontaniously combust.

I got over 9000.

wow arnt u just awesome then. ur my hereo pffffft

It was a joke? :stuck_out_tongue:
ITS OVER 9000!!!

I can usually get around 30 or 40.

My record is like 15, I usually hit about 5 or so, the record is like 160 right. Micky set it!

On one sleeper or however many?

My record is 22 ;D yay for yoyo gloves!

haha like 5

about 10. Then the STRING BURNs me aLIVE.

mine is 20 in 30 seconds the world record is 62 in 30 by mickey

i could catch it about 3-5 times in a row,it kinda’ hurtts sometinmes though when the yoyo hits my hand

he must not have gotten it…lol

The -actual- record is 132, set by Paul Kerbel at the World Yo-Yo Contest last August.

This surpassed Dave Schulte’s long standing record of 120 set in 2005.

All official records can be found on the Ayya.net website… click on World Records on the left side of the page, then click on the World Record database link… there you can search for all sorts of records.

My personal best? just over 100 or so… but I can’t say I try it too often.

Kyle

The Guiness world record is set by mickey at 63 in 30 seconds. If you want to see the awesomeness:

Mine is about 10 at once. 7 while walking.

Mickey’s record is all speed. Max Eli Hops in 30 seconds, he could have gone longer, but I guess the rule was set at 30. As Kyo said, Paul Kerbel has the record for most consecutive eli hops.

1 Like

Guiness records are not regarded as the official records in the yo-yo world… they have a lot of ridiculous rules and regulations and don’t recognize really any of the records we track. They’re really more of an novelty than anything these days…

Kyle

Sorry, just wanted to point out this record. The thread is wondering about eli hop records but 120 consecutive Eli Hops? How long did that take?