Rate my Progress

really? Awesome… thanks!

im in the exact same boat as you!!!
nonstop yoyoing for 2 days. 2nd day today. but i cant do sometricks cause i have a un responsive yoyo aha. but im just perfecting my ripcord right now.
i got my yoyo on friday.

Update, I will be making a video of my Yo-Yoing progress, stay tuned

I also leart alot of tricks when i first got my yyj dm, but im just stuck at “split the atom” :’(

Wow that’s REALLY good for the amount of time you’ve been playing :smiley:

But I must ask, what Yo-Yo do you have?

Wow, I just don’t understand how people are learning these tricks so fast!I’ve been yoyoing foran year and can only do skin the gerbil, while people are casually yoyoing for a month or two and they know how to ladder escape or white buddha.

Keep up this pace, learn some nice combos, and hopefully you’ll join team yoyofactory or something! ;D

nice progress, I have a slightly slower progress myself (1 month in, working on advanced 1&2/Expert tricks/mounts) and I’ve been told I was doing great (and I’m on the “older” spectrum here most likely)
keep at it !

you got the basics down now, keep at it, but if you notice a point when you stop making that fast of a progress, don’t worry and work on smoothing things out and straightening your throw.

the velocity is really a good yoyo to begin with.

1 Like

what hadoq said is true, keep smoothing out your tricks instead of getting a trick like 10 times and then moving onto something else. it will improve your tricks and help you out as you learn harder tricks. getting a good throw is very important also, it will help you out alot. :wink: