Random Banning

Hi, I just tried to sign in to the yye chat room and it keeps giving me “banned” messages. Any idea what this is about or has anybody else experienced this? I was on a few days ago and it was fine. I don’t get on that much but I’d like to know why I can’t now.

Thanks,
Evan

I don’t know but one time it was like there were 5 four year olds messingaround and sopamming but 20 people total and Mi kicked every one of us,

Is it only in chat or have you had the same problem on the board? If it’s only in chat it could be that the IP you are on got banned for some reason not related to you. Tracking the IP addresses you’ve had shows quite a selection of accounts in the same ranges as you.

only in the chatroom. The computer I’m on right now/and yesterday when it happened, is my friends who also has a yye account if that matters.

I don’t know what’s been banned recently in chat, but they are generally temporary in any event. It could be that that IP was banned fro some reason.

still banned

They usually are in force for 24 hours (i think)

is papayoyo your handle in chat. i don’t recognize it - i’m in there everyday :slight_smile:

mgodinez

cloudy…

i dont know who you are.
you should be able to get on.

4 Likes