Raleigh NC Throwers

Sure man come on down!
We don’t have a date for January yet since it looks like some of us are headed to VA states.

Also, I just started fixed so I’m a noob at that too.

I want to go to go to go to VA States. I plan on it Unless something comes up. Also on Jan 21 there is a Yoyo thing going on downtown Raleigh everyone might be interested in. Eric Girardi is teaching a yo-yo class at Cirque De Vol.
http://www.cirquedevol.com/shop/things-that-spin-workshops/

Cool. I’ll see you there then!
Are you guys going for the whole thing?

Come on down, it’s the best way to get better and you can check out some different yoyos too.

Normally we meet the third Saturday of the month from 4 to 6. This month we are going to meet the 4th Saturday, to allow for all the folks going to Va States.

So Sat. Jan 23rd. Hope to see you guys there.

Can I still come even if im 11?
???

My list of questions

1. Where in the science safari
  2. all ages welcome?
    3.what it will be like

It’s in Cary not far from Duck Doughnuts.
Here is their address: 1255 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary, NC 27511

Absolutely. Even the ones of us that are older, have pretty low mental ages anyway.

I don’t mean to alarm you, but there will be yoyos. :smiley:
Really though, we hang out, work on tricks, and talk about yoyoing.

Thanks for the info. Im gonna try to get there!

I’m not going to make this month’s meetup :frowning:

I won’t be able to make this meeting because of the inclement weather.

This weather stinks! There is freezing rain here now, but it may be on the way out (before round two tomorrow).
If they are open tomorrow I will be there, if nobody else shows up I will just put on my ice skates and slide back home.

If they’re open I’ll go. Being from DC, people joke around about how little snow it takes to shut down that area… this is a whole different level of not taking much snow to shut down everything. I might just drive there either way to see how the roads are looking in that part of town, since I’m new here. Kevin and I can ice skate and yoyo in the parking lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I think that might be a factor for all of us.

Call before you drive in today. I just called Science Safari and as of 11:30 they were not open and did not know if they would open today.
The roads are pretty bad, it’s probably not a good idea to be out today.
The Science Safari # 919-460-6051

As of 2:00 they are still not open, so I’m sure they will not make it in today.
Looks like next month then, unless there is a snow day make up meet somewhere.

Yeah, it’s pretty bad out here.
Hopefully February will be clear.

I can meet up next weekend. Also that yoyo thing at cirque de vol has moved to this tuesday.

Are we on for the 20th of Feb?

I’m down.

Yes, Sean is reserving the third Saturday of each month for us.