Rain City Hub Accessories!

Rain City always loves to include fun accessories and extras with their yoyos, and now you can buy even more to customize your favorite Rain City throws!

You can add a fingerspin cap or turn your yoyo into a lightup crowd pleaser. Compatable with all Rain City Skills yoyos that have the lego hub.

8 Likes

Will these work on the lego SEs?

1 Like

Something seems off on the pricing for the light up hub accessories :thinking: @YoYoExpertGarrett

3 Likes

We don’t have any One Drop Lego Side Effects at the office at the moment so I can’t check. I assume they would fit though since they’re both designed to take legos.

1 Like

Thanks, I think I’ll take a chance!

1 Like

Probably the best move. If they don’t fit just let me know and we can take them back. :+1:

1 Like

Yes they will work. I’ve got LEGO plates and flowers on a few of my ODs. My girls like to put LEGO heads on there too sometimes.

Recommend sanding the inside of the plate for optimum finger spins.

2 Likes

They fit nice and tight!

I had to break my FAF vow, to play my Dietz with the fingerspin hubs. What a blast!

One of the light up stacks doesn’t work, I’ll reach out to YYE Monday. The one that works is very cool, though!

Edit: I built up the part that presses the switch closed with super glue, and that helped it stay on better. Then it went out while spinning, and I noticed one of the contacts on the positive side of one of the batteries was close to the edge. The centrifugal force must have been opening the connection. I took a needle and moved it to the center of the battery, and it seems to be working now!

Glad I could fix it, since the multi-colors are sold out.

5 Likes