Radical Seas X Freshly Dirty Canary!

Canary-Extra

The guys from Radical Seas and Freshly Dirty met at Worlds in 2016 and quickly became friends. After some discussion they decided to collaborate on a new yo-yo that challenges the norm. This is the Canary!

The Canary was born of several 3:00am chats between Jamelle Kent and Alex Morton. They discussed the need to bring the Size D Bearing into 2018, and this yo-yo is how they are going to do it! It was drafted and designed by Arthur Foley while he was studying abroad in Australia, and after a couple prototypes they knew they had something special.

To create a modern yo-yo that pays proper homage to other D bearing yo-yos released upwards of 10 years ago is no easy task, but the Canary has blown us away! It has a low-mid wall that bumps out to a beautifully comfortable organic profile. Reminiscent of some older models, but offering impressive performance on par with modern throws. They kept the overall weight very low with a chunky rim to give the Canary a zippy yet powerful feel on the string that will keep you coming back for more!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/canary-yoyo-by-radicalseas-freshlydirty

6 Likes

Love the Canary! Do not sleep on this one!!

2 Likes

Definitely one of my Favorite throws! Getting a Purple for sure!

1 Like

i missed out on the coal miner color, had in cart first 20 seconds,bout to purchase but purchase lag made me miss it… hopefully i can get it next time if there is a next time… but i got a purple instead

1 Like

Same. In cart second it was live. No go, empty cart it said after clicking pay. 1 left (of 3) next try and missed it too. I’ll do without though, no interest in other colorways. Purple it is. Thanks G.

Edit: doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

I did notice that, but thought hey im sure they wouldn’t Send them like that and really liked the color, am disappointed that i missed the Surfin bird though…

That’s just dust, not dents or ano marks. Guess I edited these pics in a bit of a hurry. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Yeah I know as well as anyone should, well lit large pixel quality photos can show dust like mountains. It was tacky of me, my apologies. To much tequila chasing down my chimichanga and I was talking out loud. I know YYE would take care of any problems a customer had either way so I shouldn’t have posted.

2 Likes