Quitting sale, CLYW, OD, YYF, FHZ,C3, Anti-yo YWET

NOTE: I don’t check my pm’s too often, so to get a hold of me quickly email me at rbalke27@gmail.com
So I quit yoyoing a while back, and have had some of my yoyos sitting around for a while gathering dust and I thought I’d sell them. Please no trades, unless offering e-cig related trades or an iphone 5s. Just pm me an offer, and if you lowball be reasonable because I might just take your offer.
Here’s what I have, pm me with your email if you want specific pictures of something/more detail about condition. As always, prices begin at 0$ and will go to the highest offer, even if the offer is less than what I’m looking for.
CLYW Matterhorn Avalanche-Has box, ~3 VERY light surface scuffs, doesn’t penetrate the anodizing. lookingfor about $110
C3 Di Base- NIB with all the fixins $40
Anti-Yo YWET- NIB, thrown <10 times. Veeeeery smooth. $130(Current offer- $100)
OneDrop Project 2- Has box, has a decent amount of 5a dings. Still plays well. $20SOLD
OneDrop Sunset Fade Project- NIB $40 (Current offer-$70) SOLD!
YYF Protostar- a couple dings, still plays well. $15
OneDrop Worlds Edition Dietz- NIB $120(I have no idea what the relative value is) (Current offer-$65)
The two metals on the end are chinese knockoffs,will sell for cheap. $10 a pop
FHZ’s- Sparkle Blue, Day Glo Yellow and Pearl/Opalescent white. Will include a glow in the dark counterweight with the white one, or you can purchase it separately. $15 each or $50 together
YYJ Sunset Trajectorys- Scuffed, but great for 2a. $20 for the pair
I have a huge amount of extras and string that I will be throwing in with every purchase, or you can buy it separately. If no one makes an offer on the OneDrop accessories case, I’ll put it in a random order with all the bearings and stuff in it. (Terrapin X, OneDrop 10 ball, etc).
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/5jaDc
EDIT: Added Prices and a new link for pictures
EDIT EDIT: I can’t get pictures to work, pm me your email instead. Sorry for the late replies, I’ve been super busy studying for finals! Thanks so much for your patience!

Your pics don’t work. Please fix this.

And for god’s sake list prices

Added a new link. And prices.

Check your PM’s :slight_smile:

(system) #14