Question concerning the YYJ DM2 (Compared to the same thing on the YYF ONE)

Today I received my YYF ONE
I love it :slight_smile: . I could go into details but that’s not the point of this topic.

First thing I did was to change the cardboard caps so, following the video, I proceeded to unscrew and remove the caps… but I immediatelly noticed something:
The ballbearing was still in place after I removed the caps.

“What’s so strange about this?” you may ask.
Well, when I unscrewed my Dark Magic 2 (out of curiosity) the ballbearing came off almost as soon as I took apart each half.

The DM2 bearing does not sit as tight as the ONE bearing and well… I wanted to ask if this is normal.

TL;DR Version:
Is it normal that the bearing on the YYF-ONE sits tight and the YYJ-DM2 doesn’t?
(Stock bearing)

Thanx :slight_smile:

Yes that is normal because my DMII is the same and so is my ONE. But my one is still loose enough that I can pull it out without a tool. But this is not bad nor good. It does not really matter. But if it is extremely tight it can get annoying.

EX: When I received my wavelength Super G I was really excited! The bearing that came stock was completely junk though! It would not spin hardly and it was like the balls where square. Tis was a half a year ago and I couldn’t get the bearing out with my removal tool. So I spent about 1 hour a day for a week with PLIERS and completely ruined the yoyo. Not the play but the whole inside is super scratched up and my dad couldn’t even get it. When I got it out like I said it was messed up; The bearing and the annodizing job.

Ah ok :slight_smile: good.
I was just wondering 'cause it was weird and I thought “Is my DM2 defectuous? <:0” haha :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanx for the answer Dingo, and sorry about your Super G :-\

I’ll drink a beer in its name.