Purple Blanket-a video for my late older brother

Alright you got a Rough month ahead but don’t man we got your back we yoyoers won’t bail on you and not support you your one of us and will stay that way for a long time

Day 1 for you I’m right behind if you need anything

Thanks guys.

Your welcome

Hey man remember were all. Behind you

I’m really sorry about your brother. :pensive:I’m sure he would be really proud of you! :smiley: I really liked your video! It must be hard losing your brother.

Come on you can do it we are tight behind you all the way even to the toughest of the tough in the month

Hey You have just inspired me to a whole new level with that video thanks for posting it.

Almost anniversary… Wow…seems like way less than a year…

Remember you are strong you can do it!

Thanksgiving again…

Dude, we’re all here for you!

Very touching video I’m crying as I type this. it must be really hard to lose a brother that close. He’d be really proud of you I know it! This has really inspired me thank you :slight_smile: .

R.I.P Derek

-Yopro

Man, I know it must really stink to lose someone that close to you. I’d feel like complete and utter poop if I lost my sister. Made me bawl and I am very inspired by this. thank you for this, and Boss yoyoing. Very sorry for you, man. Glad he died happy.

Rest in peace, Derek. You will not go unremembered.

-Mr.YoyoGuy

One year since the accident. Haven’t really thought about it much. I sorta feel guilty that I haven’t really thought it…

amazing video. we are always here for you, and it was such a nice memorial of a video. I’m so sorry for your loss your brother seemed like a very nice guy.

Don’t be, it just shows you’ll be fine without him.

Bump…
But I’m not…

Bump. 1 year anniversary.

B