"Dedication" presented by Zammy

New full length 1a video presented by “Zammy”.

This video is called “Dedication” due to its main reasoning of dedicating it to my father whom passed away at the end of April. This video is to honor him via my throwing abilities. This video means a lot to me.

like, share or comment. Thank you if you do help.

~Zammy

1 Like

Wow that’s an awesome video. Some jaw dropping slack moves in there.
I know exactly how you must feel, about 3 years ago I watched my father stop breathing before my own eyes. It was pretty devastating and still to this day I am frustrated that my father never got to see me become a man(I was 16 at the time). But overall the whole ordeal continues to be my source of motivation and ambition.

Crazy good man! Sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one has got to be hard. I’m sure your father is very proud of your amazing talents and who you are as a person. Stay strong brother.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I am terribly sorry you’ve had to experience this loss, but thank you so much for the video. You continue to be an inspiration to so many yoyoers, myself included. You never disappoint.

Thanks.

Nice video, Zammy. That tidy little trick at 1:33 though! That one stood out for me even though it’s not as technical as some of the other ones. Aesthetically appealing I guess!

Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to watch this, I do really appreciate it.

Also, thank you for your condolences, its been incredibly hard since April.

~Z

Let’s embed this sucker!

Nice stuff, as usual, Dan.

Insanely Innovative :o