Puffin 2? Can we do some rumor-mongering?

I think Chris was talking about doing starburst.

1 Like

Odd, I heard he was moving towards fixed axle. :wink:

The glacier express 2

1 Like

when was this Nathan? I’ve never said that… Maybe I said at worlds that I was thinking about having it the same profile?

If only there was some way for us to judge for ourselves. :smiley: :smiley:

Juuuuust bugging. You’re entitled to having some mystery and slow leaks. But I’m eager, dangit!

Pics or it didn’t happen.

My first ever puffin is on its way!

Starburst stickers yo!

@Palli,

I thought I saw it in an instagram comment. May have misread though. Sorry for the confusion

Edit: Looking like I imagined reading it. Please disregard my earlier post.

BTM’s younger heavier brother? That is heavy duty 316vlm stainless right?

My new favourite yoyo of all time, knocking the OG Punch Line out of the top spot? Maybe! I’m in the honeymoon phase still… while I’ve played tonnes of Puffin (and always loved it), I only recently got one of my own that I can play “whenever”. In any event, certainly way at the top.

It’s a polarizing throw in some ways, unlike the Chief and others I could think of. But if you’re on the “I love it” side, you’re really going to love it.

1 Like

AND THEN THE CHIEF WILL HAVE NO DOUBLE RIM!!!

Hot dang brother I enjoy hearing this! I know much you enjoy your OG punchline repeater.

I think I’ll enjoy it I have a lot of stuff coming so it’s going to be hard to play them all and find a clear winner.

and it’s going to be made out of plastic and called THE YETI

6 Likes

I hear they call that ‘Velcro’ Xd

• BTH :slight_smile:

PALLI. I LOVE YOU

The Puffin is my favorite yoyo so I’m definitely excited for a Puffin 2!

A bird told me that the Puffin 3 be made out of carbon nanotubes or maybe it was melted Peaks. Could be rumors, though…

I can’t wait I have one throw with me right now. My wolverine puffin. It is so good.