Proud to announce the One Drop Yo-Yos Küntosh designed by Sonny Patrick!

You may have heard whispers coming from the far corners of the internet or backrooms of your yo-yo club about the last(and unreleased) yo-yo from Anti-Yo. Legend has it that Sonny Patrick designed it and One Drop Yo-Yos built it. For years, only 10 of them have been in existence and are highly coveted by their lucky owners. It is rumored to grant it’s owner special powers and good luck.

Now, years later, with a push from a powerful underground movement of hardcore yo-yo players, Sonny and One Drop have finally come together to bring you the Küntosh!

Sonny took inspiration from the poster of the Italian sports car he had hanging in his room growing up. The Countach was not comprised of the strictly purposeful lines of a vintage Porsche 911, nor the long sensual arcs of Ferraris of the day. Rather, it had abrupt surfaces and sharp angles that emphasize what we’ll have to invent a new term for: 'Squariness". Yet somehow, the end result comes together in a way that you wouldn’t expect and it takes your breath away. It just screams performance and of course it lives up to the look. Sonny was bold enough to think he could pull of a similar thing in yo-yo design. Anyone who has been lucky enough to try the Küntosh would tell you that he pulled it off… in a big way. In both aesthetics and performance.

Machined and assembled in our shop in Eugene, OR. With solids starting at $85, you too can be a part of our story.

Available at YoYoExpert sometime this month, stay tuned for an official day!

Specs:

Base Weight: 62.95 grams
Weight: 66.3 grams (with aluminium Flat Cap Side Effects)
Width: 45.6 mm
Diameter: 56.9 mm
Stock Response: One Drop Flow Groove
Gap Width: 4.32 mm
Bearing Size: Large © stainless steel (One Drop 10 Ball Bearing)
Finish: Pyramatte ™
Axle System: Side Effects ™

1 Like

1985, white Lamborghini Countach, two of em.
That being said you guys should do a white powdercoated edition haha.

I hope to pick one of these up though.

It’s about time. Still got my address? Thanks.

Will all colourways drop on the same day?

Holy that red and purple looks amazing.

Praise Yeezus

I’m digging that one too!

man!! I’m going to have to get all three just to form the car.

1 Like

One of the best marketing ploys: you need to buy 3 to get the full picture :wink:

The red and purple looks great!

It reminds me of the game on The Price is Right where you need to find the pictures of both the front and rear halves of the car to win it.

Of course, as a younger man, this was my dream car…then the reality of cost to purchase and own set in. I may need to revisit with a Kuntosh yoyo

Digging it…! And it’s the same for me - as a kid the Lamborghini Countach was my unobtainable dream car. So now, as an adult my consolation will be this yoyo ; )

The red is calling me, but…

Any chance we will see it in solid yellow eventually? It’s just a great Countach color

We tried to fit the entire car on one yoyo and it ends up being tiny and looked weird with the SideEffect taking a huge chunk out of the middle. We realize that the Countach is so iconic that nearly every quarter panel is recognizable from nearly any angle, this artwork embraces that fact. A HUGE shout-out to Bart Cusick for doing both the sticker and engraving art.

I understand, no worries :wink: just felt I had to make the comment :wink:

Too bad they had to put a wiper on it. That really stands out on a front view.

Rain-X ftw.

1 Like

After recently getting an Anti Yo Ywet and Bapezilla.2, I just have to have the Küntosh.

That nickel version though…

You had to point out the nickel version…

Amazing😳

1 Like

Kuntosh sticker