Professional players

Again, I’m not against anyone or thing man….
I appreciate your opinion!
But it’s still Your opinion and everyone has one brother!

You opened this thread implying there was some inherent injustice in the way things are currently ran but when you received any pushback or ask for clarification fall back to “hey man it’s an opinion everyone’s got one (like buttholes)”, this is not serious at all.

4 Likes

I’m sure Vu paid to compete just as much as the next person. I get the idea that we should want the younger generation to win but that’s what sports ladder is for. If you compete in 1A, your going to go against the best their is to offer due to that’s what most people play. Chances are this kid that we are discussing wasn’t going to win anyways. Take it from 29th place at Moyo 2009. These kids crazy out here.

6 Likes

Plus with the prices of travel and hotels, we should be begging people to want to come together in our community. I personally think its cool that he came and it shows massive respect to the contest and the community that it means so much to him.

3 Likes

Ok… if the player is near( for whatever reason) and they “register” 2-3 days before event I have no issues at all!
It makes sense to register. Close it, then the event… ok no issues with that! It would still allow someone to register and compete at every venue if possible and of course car and $ !

1 Like

I was at NER. it was not a particularly huge gathering of people in general. Brandon placed 5th, but we all had a good time. the experienced NE local players placed above him. my chin hurts from it hitting the floor all day. every player had equal chances, every player made some mistakes that even i could see without being able to do the trick my self… Judging was fair as far as I am concerned. if there were like 50 regional pros competing, i could maybe see excluding international. but it was not that many.

6 Likes