Problem with sOMETHING LP yoyo

I have a problem with my yoyo loop, when I play loop (inside or outside) or hop the fence fast (milk the cow example), the yoyos are open, fly bearing, spacer, everything. I have sOMETHING LP yoyo looping, is this normal? I watch routines at the WYYC and Shu Takada doesn’t open the yo-yo.

I have two LP yoyos and they both open while I play.

And LP it’s not a cheap yo-yo

1 Like

They definitely shouldn’t open when you play. Have you tried just tightening them more?

Yes, very tight to the top.

How incredible are both yoyos, left or right hand, yoyo open

or is problem whith the Axle, tonight I take a photo for a better analysis

1 Like

Not sure what the problem would be without looking at them in person. Did you buy them recently or are they older? I guess the threads on the axle or nuts could be worn out a little. Maybe try some thread seal tape or something similar?

2 Likes

Try some light duty loctite thread locker, usually available at auto parts or hard ware stores. Not sure what you would call those stores or the product in your area.

This is the light duty version.

The heavy duty versions are not suitable, you will have a difficult time taking the yoyo apart.

Or you could just put a small drop of super glue on the threads.

1 Like

I dont see anything stranger, but it open while I play, now I buy loop 720 and I feel better than lp

I already bought spacers and bearing again, I will follow your advice about Loctite

Were you using them without the spacers and bearings?

1 Like

:crazy_face: Not, now don’t have spacer and bearing, I lost everything, already place the order of spacers, bearing and string, the spacer comming, the spacers that come are YYF 1080, but if the problem of yoyo opens continue, I will have to buy the entire stock of spacers and bearing :crazy_face:, because i play 2A in the park