Pride! New Video

Hey everyone!

Here is my newest video featuring the upcoming Deadly SpINS Pride. Also I’m using a Pride with my signature colorway on it, “SuperCharged”. I have been wanting to record a new video and having finally gotten my Pride it was time to do so. I an pretty happy with the overall outcome of the video. I hope you all enjoy the video!

Please don’t be afraid to like, comment, subscribe or whatever :slight_smile:

Watch in HD

That was amazing! Makes me want a Pride now…

That trick at 1:48 was freaking insane!!! Made me laugh with disbelief because it was so damn cool!

Your best yet man. Great vid. Stoked even more on the Pride now. Your colorway turns a really cool shade when its spinning. Good choice.

Nice throwing

Sick tricks, cool song to boot.

Thanks for the comments everyone! I also think this is my favorite video by far although Paper Plane was really cool but this one has my best tricks yet!

[quote=“yomagic,post:7,topic:56972”]
Thanks for the comments everyone! I also think this is my favorite video by far although Paper Plane was really cool but this one has my best tricks yet!
[/quote
The combo at 1:49 was maaaad dope dude. Awesome vid man.

I’m always willing to make tutorials for any of my tricks if I got interest in doing so. I appreciate all comments made! Would love to get this to higher views than my Paper Plane video :slight_smile:

That was awesome. You have some great like whippy slacky stuff, don’t really know what to call it. But it looks awesome. Great video.

Yea I’m more a tech player rather than slacky stuff but I’ve been trying to incorporate more slack into my tricks lately!

I love how the neon yellow kinda glows on camera!

Yea Neon yellow is like all I use haha! Neon Yellow Jackrabbits are my favorites!

Sick video, Joey. Awesome way to showcase the Pride. Good string visibility, overall video quality and of course tricks! :slight_smile:
Keep it up, man.

So good!!!
Could you make a tut of the GT around 56-59 sec.?

I will try my best to get to these tutorials! I’ve gotten a bunch of requests for specific tricks and everyone want to see a different one haha :slight_smile: Make sure to subscribe and keep a look out for those!

I sure will! Awesome video!!! Your style is so smooth!

Cool!

bump

This video was just sick, and the song was perfect. What was the song, btw? :slight_smile: