Post Your Half-Swaps

I don’t believe that we have had a topic on half-swaps recently. I’ll start with my three One Drops.

12 Likes

Ignore the St. Elmo and the Spyglass…

17 Likes

Very nice! Do you have the other color spikes on the flip side?

I honestly don’t remember what I had on the other side. I didn’t keep them that way. I restored them to monochromaticity after taking the photo.

17 Likes

Added some Wizardry

17 Likes

Fair trade yoyo’s PV44

Onedrop Wizard

14 Likes

Please put the Wizards back, for humanity’s sake

3 Likes

OD Kamuraiju.

13 Likes

I felt this weird electricity in the air when I screwed the last one together. I hope it doesn’t throw the earth off it’s axis.

1 Like

Love the contrasting SEs!

1 Like

Nice combo!

1 Like

Thank you.
I was trying to replicate one of the special run ILYY Sakura color scheme (it’s kinda strange the only place I ever saw it was a local BST-thread).

1 Like

The person with the other half of this Sebby…I want that half back!! :laughing:

14 Likes

Here is my OD Prescription. I too would like the other half of the Green/blue/silver splash back.:crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

spyy radian 2 - yye edition on one side, canadian release on the other… even the silicone is 2 different colors…

14 Likes

I love half swaps. When possible I’ll get 2 modles to swap and trade with a friend. My brother and i used to do this so i feel half swaps are a way to share the throw…i have a few swaps with some forum members as well. They may not be pictured but believe me i still have them.

Top 2 are blocked because they are not swaps!
In the display are all ZEROGRAVITY models.
Left to right on front. MFD prime8 (Halloween) Gelada2.1 (spidey/ Venom) Pragma al6 YYFACTORY , 420 A-rt , Higby 888 and Deepstate behind it, 54 O.D., and behind it a Philidas ( i think that’s right slime line PDX)

11 Likes

Very nice! Those MFDs are epic!

1 Like

Apparently, I have non Japan yoyos

M10 and 54 retailed like this

13 Likes

Rare @ChowChowNow non-Turning Point spotted – onedrop has the best half swaps.

Half swap project!

13 Likes