Post Your Half-Swaps

I don’t see the TBB as a half swap, that was how it came stock, as was the Confusion (and the Duncan Bumble Bee).

9 Likes

Functional half swaps :wink:

11 Likes

What is your definition of half swap?

If it is retailed this way it shouldn’t be considered a half swap as in @ChowChowNow case and these here as well?

5 Likes

All of these qualify as half swaps to me, even if they weren’t meant to be. I’d argue the bumblebee colorway in general is the inspiration for half swaps (and is one!), or at least, it was the reason I thought they were cool.

5 Likes

13 Likes

I agree that company swapped yoyos should count. Maybe if they only come that way (no all one color versions) it might be a gray area.

My Wyvern was sold swapped and was listed as “Andrew’s Choice: Rose/Charcoal.” There were three different combos available.

5 Likes

That’s my opinion.

2 Likes

I appreciate your opinion, all good my friend.

Par Avion Saturday Market Fire/Ice Swap

12 Likes

i call them factory two tone to differentiate from half swaps.

2 Likes

9 Likes

OD Free Solo

8 Likes

XT

10 Likes

Yomega Raiders from 1999. Half swaps look great on looping yo-yos, especially if you’re throwing double handed (which I barely could :slightly_frowning_face: ). The red halves were a special edition for completing a scheme called Tricknology.

8 Likes

My new favorite swap

12 Likes

Great pic!

1 Like

The mastermind behind this halfswap and the guy who took the picture is @fradiger

10 Likes

Found a set of yoyofriends pink pads so I put one in each of these and now I can bind them bc yo—myy pads are annoyingly hard. Anyways wanted to drop a pic of these here before I give them 3a tattoos.

4 Likes

7 Likes