Post your Dioramas!

So a few months ago I was throwing my Panorama and thinking about how much I love how it plays and that I didn’t want or need a boosted version - because there was some chatter about a boosted version on the horizon.

When the Diorama was announced, I was like: “Oh cool! That’s nice, but I don’t need one and I have already bought enough yoyos lately”. But I still set a timer for the drop and then went over to OD’s site to check it out and then started thinking about what colour I would want… I ended up ordering the NQP Ice Storm… I would have regretted it if I didn’t get it. I’m curious and excited to see how they compare. It is currently sitting with Canada Customs.

I’ve actually been meaning to write a review about the Panorama, but it is a tough one for me to review because I can’t define why I like it so much - It just feels SO GOOD to throw and sparks PURE JOY in my heart. Maybe I will just end up writing another OG vs. Boosted review like I did for the MC vs. MCMO. LOL! Maybe that is my M.O. for reviews… :thinking:

12 Likes