Post a trick thread!

Your flow is insane :hushed:

2 Likes

Did this with the Ditch. I can’t say enough good things about how much I love having it as my pocket throw of choice.

10 Likes

And I am by no means good at 4A, but I absolutely love tossing it as high as I can and trying to land it. Even better if you got someone else to toss back and forth to.

10 Likes

I’m beyond happy right now lol… Slow-mo 2.0 hook on a Kun (Mighty flea sized)

Okay so ill be honest i was cheating the 2.0 hooks with markmont nightmare strings at frist, couldnt come close on amything else BUT now im landing them all day on anything :sweat_smile: Learning this trick is as exciting as when i first learned to sleep a yoyo in the 90s so please excuse my giddiness :face_holding_back_tears: Feel like i finally am progressing again and outta my rut!

11 Likes

Thanks a lot Bran appreciate that, it is a weird one that one, I would love to find some more solutions like that but those tricks come out randomly usually and then try to study to recreate them! :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks a lot Sliver :heart: but there is a lot of work to do!

1 Like

The emotion doesn’t disappoint

12 Likes

Looks like that was one hell of a discovery though! Cant wait to see your next full length video

1 Like

The Ditch is a fantastic throw. Nice video man!

1 Like

Nice work!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cocp_GOOHhx/

Trapeze To DoubleOrNothing Suicide Catch Slack.
Kill your knees without a kendama.
ILYY AbysmAL ꩜

6 Likes

Learned this Toru Miyazaki element a while back, recently been trying to find a way to add it to my combos!

10 Likes

I love grinding (unmute sound for very fitting music)

Yoyo used:. Spyy Addiction V2

6 Likes

decided to start pursuing tricks that have slack/whip elements in them, this is something ive been messing around with since last night. have also been working on ways to be more intuitive with how i execute tricks, (also recently learned magic drop)

11 Likes

I respect the pursuit of being one of the very few players keeping grinds alive.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. While not nearly as difficult as the tricks in this thread, I find grinds so satisfying.

9 Likes
5 Likes

part 2 of my slack journey

8 Likes

Last Saturday I went out to film a full edit with a friend and also catched the biggest flu ever.
To do the full video he used 3 different lens and style to film each trick, can’t wait to see the final result.
This is a snippet from the main camera that I just fixed on inshot and posted on Instagram hope you like it :yo-yo:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co0ce2pPPD2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes

My heart has never raced so hard hitting a trick for the first time :sob::ok_hand:

My own Tower Laceration, a take off the Iwasawa Tower (play it in 4k)

6 Likes