Post a trick thread!

The combo is dope, man. Happy the tips helped!!

4 Likes

Very nice combo @Yoyoium enjoying your little videos, always wanted one of those UV lamps they make the tricks even cooler!

Decided to work on my accuracy… and i thought this looked cool. Eli Hops w el MiJo

el MiJo hops

9 Likes

fresh

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like
10 Likes

So simple, yet so cool.

1 Like

Another little combo I made tonight with couple of elements I had spare, still I am very sorry for the filming and video quality, I swear I will get better, hope it’s ok like that for now!
Hope you like it!

1 dicembre 2022 - YouTube

9 Likes

Super tight man, love your flow

2 Likes

Just beginning to build tiny 4a combos.

8 Likes

I’ve been working on learning jade whip and wrist whip and put this together. Thought it was kinda cool.

Little Whippy Thingy

6 Likes

Thanks a lot mate :slight_smile: I will post some more in those days!

2 Likes

Worked out a little combo.

11 Likes

Today I have been out around London with my girlfriend, a cold temperature that you have no idea guys!
Once home and after dinner while she is working on a rug I took a minute to film this combo I did couple of days ago, with a little stop and go and a regen at the end.

Probably Monday I will open a topic about video equipment to start to do things a bit better!

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Oohh!! Those slacks are cleannnn!

2 Likes

Thanks mate, at this point I am really thinking about a full video as I start to really have many combos, yesterday I created another one, having fun to be honest!

2 Likes

A quick trick from last week - Zipline

11 Likes

Another combo that I made between yesterday night and tonight, it still need some flow, I think I have enough combos now between the published here and the other ones I have, in a couple I have to work better at the flow (like this last one) but slowly getting there!
Hope you like it! Xoxo

11 Likes

Wow, super skilled

2 Likes

Thanks @YoYoMa1, I have to fix a bit the flow on some combos (it’s just a matter to practice them) and then put them in a video (if/when I will have a proper camera), in the meanwhile I am having fun on post them here :slight_smile:

2 Likes