Post a trick thread!

10 Likes

New combo I created

9 Likes

chriscatastrophe shared a post on Instagram: "Something about the cold air makes me think different. Anyway here is an element I have been messing with. Will likely be expanding on this soon. 

🪀🪀- yoyoworkshop -capstan

#trickcircle #yoyo #skill...

To be continued .

8 Likes

I went to NY State Coney Island yoyo contest this weekend and picked up a few new elements. Was so much fun.

9 Likes

That mach 5 type element is super cool!

3 Likes

Learned flashy bouncy gt from yoyojoe1. Super fun trick that basically anyone can learn, even me😅

8 Likes

Thanks. Awesome video a well!

Check out Trick-a-Week thread on yye we actually picked that tutorial earlier this year. Lots of fun in that thread :grinning::smiley::smile:

4 Likes

Tis’ the season for a quick trick

7 Likes

what yoyo is that? is it a steel shutter?

MagicYoYo Magistrate N6 mid sized - a little easier to land the trick - a Shutter would work there is one part that is a little tough to drop the Yo-Yo through - I have been landing with the Stealth over the weekend which is the same size as a Shutter it is just a little wider

the coulor looks like an ornament on the tree behind you

Little combo I created between yesterday and tonight using the Zero gravity - Qi (which I am literally in love), actually I enjoy this little combo couple of elements that make it flow nicely in my opinion! Probably I can study to make a bit longer

Hope you like it

5 Likes

Quickie on the Wanker. Nothing crazy. Sound on for Ti ASMR

5 Likes

I learned Calypso a week or 2 ago, found a fun way to incorporate it into a combo. Grind tricks are very satisfying to perform.

7 Likes

You must whip it.

7 Likes

1.5 hook, the amount of time this took to land hurts a little. Whats strange is now that its clicked, its more consistent than beef hook for me lol

8 Likes

This is more of a mish mash of many classic/popular elements, can you spot them all😁

8 Likes

One minute one throw. 2 misses and one bump killed the spin for a good bind but overall I’m pretty proud of this combo in terms of construction

12 Likes

Morning practice gave me this combo, against the incredible high percentage of humidity my hands and the string seems glue lol!

Hope you like it!

12 Likes

Nice combo!

I suggest trying Markmont’s for humid weather if you haven’t yet. They are made of Trilobal polyester, which is used for Embroidery. It’s more slick, shiny, and “coarse” feeling. It won’t absorb your sweat/oils as much as standard poly string - and you can wash them.

5 Likes