Post a trick thread!

Hm, I prefer the first one just barely, but I can tell that you are exaggerating both styles for effect. Otherwise id probably prefer the second one.

4 Likes

What trick is this?
1st one is good. A little too much emphasis imo but will look super steezY once you smooth it out

3 Likes

Tsunami Bomb is the trick! While it is pretty exaggerated, it kinda needs to be to get the effect that I wanted. I was going for a style that had minimal horizontal movement, which is super hard to execute!

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I really wanted to accentuate a bouncy/choppy style to contrast a more flowy approach. I feel like it really shows how different styles can influence the same trick.

5 Likes

Y’all are getting better! :+1:

5 Likes

Practicing regens and skybind this week! Talk about string burn :fire:

17 Likes

Bro, use all four fingers lol. Here’s a tut I made a while back, fast forward to 3:35

10 Likes

HEY ALL HERE’S A TRICK

10 Likes

I’m very happy that I landed this trick

16 Likes

That slo mo was excellent!!

4 Likes

Love it! I can’t believe I haven’t been following you!

4 Likes

Filmed last week:

8 Likes

Posted my first trick circle on the ‘gram today! Nothing special, just some basic tricks linked together into what I call “Baby’s First Combo”. Who knows, maybe I’ll get good enough one day to put together a second combo!

13 Likes

Heh, those are most of my favorite tricks to do currently rolled into one combo. Have you learned The Matrix yet? Im sure you would love to combo that one if you don’t already know it (I figure you just might since you already know kwyjibo)

5 Likes

Yeah these tricks are some of the older ones in my repertoire. I do matrix pretty much all the time now, just locked down magic drop/shockwave recently, as well as hidemasa hook. Just this weekend I learned superflow, which is bonkers fun to flow back into itself. Plus I can sky bind pretty consistently! Man, throwing rules.

9 Likes

… (I am jealous…)

Cant seem to land on the right string after the rejection, and after a few hours more of practice put it on hold.

Ive since learned Spirit Bomb, and god damn is that a fun trick! I agree with you, yoyo is great.

7 Likes

First unresponsive filmed trick in a while, loving the yelets!

10 Likes

I enjoy grinds on any capable throw, but it just feels so much sweeter with my Boa. :grinning::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Cool slow mo

5 Likes

Thanks, It helps me look more skilled than I actually am lol. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes