Post a trick thread!

Haha well I can’t do that grind bind, so 10/10

5 Likes

Oh man it was a pain for me at first, actually I probably could have expanded my 1a tricks by now with the time and effort I put into getting that talon grind, then this past week that Matador spike grab, which I thought I’d never get, I don’t have big hands but hey it’s so fun I don’t even care I’ll be doing these all week LOL. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Some stuff i just figured how to do.

10 Likes

Not perfect but what I’ve been up to the past two weeks…SLACKALICIOUS

15 Likes

Not only are your tricks looking nice, but your filming is getting better too!

5 Likes

your kwyj is lookin’ real spicy!!!

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I’m always practicing to make it faster/smoother!

4 Likes

I’ve been messing around with this combo recently.

14 Likes

So chill. Nice flow.

6 Likes

Thanks! I really like the venom string on the Edge Beyond!

3 Likes

I that a supreme shirt?

3 Likes

Yeah I got it in college back in 2012 lol

4 Likes

Nice

3 Likes

My old lady told me I should make up a new trick, so here’s a little combo I put together

11 Likes

Nice man, hey is that a CNC machine behind you?

4 Likes
8 Likes

Yep I run a couple of CNC lathes at my job. I don’t make anything cool like yoyos though :tired_face:

8 Likes

OH lol, so that’s what you look like, I was looking for you at ECM and I literally looked right at you (pretty sure lol) and said to a friend, I think that’s him but I don’t wanna risk it. lol. I will now be more vigilant at worlds.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Hey look at me being very brave uploading a video of my exceptionally modest yoyo manipulation abilities. Here I am performing Spirit Bomb filmed on a digital camera which is more often used to take photos (I still don’t own a smartphone) and this was my 12th or 13th attempt and I still mess up the bind at the end :grimacing:

11 Likes