possible scammer yoyo2911 - merged threads

Oh I dident know which section to put it, I thought general because it’s kind of just a general thing, but go ahead and move it to what ever section it’s suppose to be in.:slight_smile:

There’s a handy-dandy button that should be at the bottom-left of the page that says “Move Topic”. I’m no mod I can’t move this :stuck_out_tongue:

So an update to this here is my unboxing of what yoyo2911 sent me.

http://www.youtube.com/v/pfTTmigTkNY?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

Contacted Paypal for a refund of my $72 and after a lengthy time of 3 weeks and several emails between me and paypal, I did get a judgment on him and as of 30 min ago I was credited back by Paypal. So I got my money back after Paypal had me ship that box and is contents back to yoyo2911. I was also on the phone with Paypal dispute department for this today to get my refund and they said a fraudulent investigation is open on his Paypal account which is actually his mothers account and the “k” in his email addy before the last name stands for kelly, which is his mothers name and his mothers Paypal account. So he is not using his own email account even for this website. So I’m going to leave it at that as just the facts. I’m sure if you put in a Paypal dispute you can get a refund to. Good luck to all.

If I lived closer to TN I’d take care of this in person because emailing “kelly” has been a complete nightmare as well. I see the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Perhaps some paranoia on my part but I have a feeling yoyo2911 may be answering moms emails for her. From what I have seen and herd so far I would feel comfortable contacting the authorities of some sort. Whether or not something gets resolved from it who knows but maybe it will wake this dope up.

That is stupid.

Truly not honest.

he sent you painty hoes wtf… its just weird that my trade with him went flawless and now hes out scamming people and sending painty hoes to make up for a yoyo? ya im lost

I’ve sent an ungodly amount of pm’s to him and emails to his mommy. I get better results watching my grass grow.

He’s a joke. Anybody who delt with him in the past got lucky or now he’s on the dark side.

See, this all seems fishy to me… I’ve traded with him as well, and he told me he NEVER uses boxes to ship… Only bubble envelopes.

Our trade went smoothly

Bubble envelopes??? He lied right there. Mine came in an envelope, no bubbles.

The box is my deal. I gave him extra money to wrap the yoyo in bubble wrap and to ship it priority 2-3 day with tracking. That is what i got without tracking. And the box and stamp was purchased on that friday like he said but wasnt shipped till tuesday the following week. I got it on thursday july 12th. I spoke him on the 12th - 14th and didn’t see a reason to dismiss the claim just in case. If he had done his part , i could have dismissed it at any time prior to my phone call today to paypal. I didn’t post it on here till now because he asked me not to till he could find the yoyo or give me my money back and asked i wait till the 25th for either. Neither happened. No yoyo, no return. so it was back to the dispute on the 12th with paypal. Called today to finish it up and force the money back to me. I even gave him 5 more days. And there hasn’t been any communication since with him since the 14th. Maybe something happened on his end i dunno but im not the first or the last, just the one who took action. For that reason I’m leaving this thread as is as “possible” scammer. Others will say yes while others will say no. Your choice. I’m just glad i got my money back.

The final word? Hopefully it will be. Paypal gave me my money back but seems like a hail mary pass was thrown into the end zone by this guy at the last minute. He offered me a yoyo to replace his mess at no charge but when he must of gotten wind of the paypal refund he up and vanished. Which is fine by me.

I think he’s shady and all of you would be well served to stear clear of this guy.

I was able to get my money back through paypal as well. Havent heard from the guy since his last PM

After this I would say stay far the heck away from this guy as you can!

Edited: Last PM - « Sent to: Koiz on: August 01, 2012, 10:23:38 AM »