Positive Trader / Seller Feedback @ChrisFrancz

Had a Positive trade with @ChrisFrancz He offered to wait till his trade arrived and checked out for me to ship mine which I declined (I could tell he was legit). Package arrived on time in perfect shape just as described with some strings and things and a personal note. This was his 1st ever transaction on the BST and it was a Great transaction this is a good guy. I will gladly do business with him again.

6 Likes

Great deal with @ChrisFrancz yoyo arrived real quick with sweet extras!

2 Likes

Had a great sale with @ChrisFrancz , he sent payment very quickly and was a pleasure to work with. Also left feedback for me promptly after receiving the package, which I appreciate.

4 Likes

Just completed an awesome trade with Chris….easy to pm and fast with “tight” packaging! Well done guy….A+

1 Like

Completed sale with Chris, item was as described in the pictures. 10/10

1 Like

I’ve had a few trades with Chris and he packages safely, everything is always as described and he ships out when he says he will. I highly recommend any deals with Chris.

2 Likes

Just bought a yoyo from Chris. @ChrisFrancz packaged it well, shipped quickly, and included an extra bearing. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

3 Likes

Smooth, perfect experience buying from @ChrisFrancz, packages very well and is worth your trust. :+1:

3 Likes

Great experience with @ChrisFrancz . Shipped quick, yoyo as described.

2 Likes

Just received a yoyo I bought off of @ChrisFrancz. Shipped super quickly. Even was able to offer another throw after someone else got the original that they posted first. Packed super well, very little chance of any damage. Great experience!

2 Likes

Purchased and received a throw from @ChrisFrancz and he shipped immediately with some great communication! Yoyo was perfectly described and packed well! Thanks @ChrisFrancz !!!

2 Likes

Just had a perfect transaction with @ChrisFrancz. I look forward to buying from him again.

2 Likes

Real cool dude who sold me something at a ridiculously good price

And the dude had it boxed up and was even gonna throw it in the mail for me before I paid for it

So if you see this dude selling something you had your eyes on, you should really purchase it asap before someone else snatches it up

1 Like

Recently bought a mint clyw, ditch from @ChrisFrancz was complete in box and super good price. Very cut and dry deal. Would buy from again with prices and condition like the ditch for sure. Do not hesitate to do biz with them.

1 Like