Positive feedback for Earthbound8426

Completed a purchase with @Earthbound8426 absolute top notch experience, excellent communication, plenty of pics, superb packing, shipped fast and exactly when he said, yo-yo was perfect exactly as described, polite. Wonderful experience do not hesitate to buy.

1 Like

Just traded a modded gba sp for a couple of yoyos. Great guy! Transaction went very smooth, shopping was packed well and swift! Definitely recommend trading with @Earthbound8426

@Earthbound8426 is the one. Great shipping, great price, great guy, have a great time chatting and learning from each other. Definitely do business with him again

Thank you my friend!!

@Earthbound8426 and I just completed a high end trade, swapping some titanium. Really happy to now hold an RSO Martian. More to come on that.

Don’t hesitate to work with this gentleman. Top notch in every way. Thanks again.

3 Likes

There is nothing to add that hasn’t already been said. @Earthbound8426 is a wonderful person to work with, very clear, friendly, and quick to ship which is always nice. Id be happy to work with him in the future! A+++

1 Like

Copped an RSO Bowl 303 from @Earthbound8426 and it was exactly as described, and a nice, easy transaction. Packed well and absolutely zero complaints - would deal with again! Thanks dude!

1 Like

Purchased a Sudo from @Earthbound8426 and it arrived exactly as described. Communication was excellent and package was shipped quickly and with care. Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with again! Thanks for the yoyo!

1 Like

I posted an lf for the blackbelt and he was quick to notice and message me! Was reasonable on the price since it was one he wasnt using and must have known i was going to love playing with it. Quick to ship and quick to communicate, if he ever posts a sale thread ill be immediately looking to deal with him again for sure.

1 Like

Purchased a dehcade from @Earthbound8426 and the transaction went great. Very responsive on communication. The throw was shipped promptly and well packaged. Would happily buy again!

1 Like

Grabbed a throw from @Earthbound8426 and it was a wonderful experience. Very helpful in describing the condition and play-style based on what I had been looking at. Throw is in fantastic condition and box was complete even with the original stickers. Very happy with this experience, would purchase from again for sure!

2 Likes

Quick communication, no funny business, and he shipped quickly. Can’t ask for much more :+1:

1 Like

very good seller, all transactions are transparent and honest😊

2 Likes