YYE Stats:
Diameter: 43.8 mm / 1.73 inches
Width: 32 mm / 1.26 inches
Gap Width: 4.90 mm / .19 inches
Weight: 66.5 grams
Bearing Size: Large SPEC Bearing
Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Response: Central Bearing Co - CBC ‘Slim’ Pad

Woo! Finally got my hands on the YYF Popstar. The yoyo that is getting alot of buzz because of its size and price. For starters this yoyo comes in so many colors, might aswell get all of them since they look so nice ! This yoyo suprisingly comes with a Size C Spec Bearing. First throw, I tried to do a double or nothing. I have no idea why all you people say its hard to land tricks, its EASY. I landed in a double or nothing and continued on from there into my own little combo. It worked out fine ! Although, brent stole’s are a little harder with this yoyo. The size. This yoyo is really small. I mean small! When I first took it out of its box, it made me laugh. The inside rim area is about the size of a quarter. And The rim around it is about 1/4 of an inch I think. It feels weird at first throwing a small little thing. But im kinda getting used to it. Grinds with this yoyo are actually awesome! Finger grinds are clean. Thumb grinds work real well as long as you have small thumbs, and palm grinds are a breeze. To conclude this short review, the popstar proves its price once you play with it. Some people might not want this yoyo since its small, but its really fun to use, and I think anybody who gets it will love it as much as I do.

Sorry, but I like to keep my reviews short and simple.

2 Likes