POLL: 3YO3 Logo Design Contest!!!! Win an Al5 :)

Alright guys, here we are less than 24 hours away from the end of the contest!! I hope everyone has gotten their votes in! If not, you have until 12 pm EST tomorrow to get them in!!

Share the YYE and FB links with all of your friends and let’s pick a new logo!!! :slight_smile:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152401833210291.943897.439314570290&type=1

#1 looks to much like One Drop, and #3 looks way to large and a bit weird with the coloring.

#2 looks great because there are not many triangle logos out there and it looks pretty original the way it is right now.

I don’t really see the resemblance between the two but either way whoever wins is deserving and I’m pumped I got to be a part of this!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who took part in this contest!! Whether you submitted a design, or just voted I am so glad that you took the time to help 3YO3 pick a new logo!

Time to announce the winner!!!

3rd Place goes to Entry #3 patrickcondon!

2nd Place goes to Entry #1 ITSAUTHENTIC!

1st Place (the winner of the Al5 and t-shirt) is Entry #2 MikeEff!!!

Look for t-shirts with the new logo on them to be on sale very soon!! (as soon as we can get them made haha)

Also, for those of you not lucky enough to win an Al5 be watching for them to drop in the next few weeks!!

Again, THANK YOU ALL for your support and hard work! I appreciate all you’ve done to help my company grow and update it’s look ;D

Congrats MikeEff!!! Can’t wait to see the shirts!!!

Thanks, Landon, for creating this contest and allowing members of the community to get involved. And thank you to everyone that took the time to vote for any of the logos. I liked them all and was prepared for any of them to win.

Congratulations to ITSAUTHENTIC and patrickcondon for creating awesome logos and making the top three. It has been a great couple of weeks. I will cherish the Al5.

Thanks again everyone and thank you, Landon. I’m so excited to be a small part of your company.
Mike

Thanks, man! Me too! I’m really excited!

I’d like to thank Landon Balk, 3Yo3, and everyone else for facilitating my madness.