Polished Rim Shutters! Extremely Limited Quantities!!!

The Polished Rim Shutter has been made, but in

VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES!!!

As seen in the World Champions hands.

The Polished Rim Shutter Releases at 8 PM EST on September 10 in EXTREMELY Limited Quantities!!!

How much will it be?

~120 of them.

$64.99

More like 25…

From ask.fm:

How many polished rim Shutters were made in total?

About 120 across 4 colors

I think he means only 25 were sent to YYE.

Sick, although you could probably just polish a shutter yourself. I’d buy one though.

Yeah, I know, jast wanted to prove that I didn’t pull that number out of my ***.

Yep! 25ish…we can’t give away all the info! :wink:

Yeah you can definitely do it yourself, but for $20 you don’t have to worry about messing up your Shutter with an uneven awkward polish. ;D

(Goodnight Garrett) #10

I trust myself. Ill polish mine today.

I didn’t trust myself on that one. So, I went with the black store bought polished rim Shutter. Also, I wasn’t sure if a polished solid color Shutter could bear the “world champion” engraving otherwise. I have a whole Shutter collection now, and with this one being a “World Champion” Shutter, I think it will be the last one for me.

That is a good look!

that’s exactly why I wanted one.

I know the aqua was the most popular in demand, due to Gentry winning Worlds with that color. But, to me, it wasn’t the best contrast with the polished silver. So, I went with the black one, and it looks perfect. Fact’ry did a great job polishing, a nice neat job of it. It reminds me of what a Shutter would look like in a tuxedo, or if a Shutter reproduced with a shiny black Lexus. In other words…just classy. ;D

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3852/15298275516_935c3d2e4b.jpgShutterpolished by The TotalArtist, on Flickr