Pocket throw

I want to get a new pocket throw because I just need a new one but I do not know which one I should get. Which one do you think I should get? My budget is around $65. I have looked a the deep state and it is a Lilly choice but I still want to see what you all think.

2 Likes

Narrow is better than small diameter for fit in pocket. Deeper State?

5 Likes

I checked and the deeper state did not seem to be on yye do you know where I can get it?

Kanto for unresponsive

Deep / deeper state responsive

3 Likes

A Deep State or a Black Cannon would be great

You might be able to find a One Drop M1 for that budget on the BST.

The Fair Trade Yoyos 138 might fit, depending on your definition of “pocket.”

Same for the Recess Little League.

I think the General Yo Mini Star 2 is amazing, but just a little out of that budget range.

The Mk1 Sliver is also fantastic, but I can’t remember the price and I’m not sure how available it is right this second.

I believe there’s a new run of YoYoFactory Heist coming up but I’m not sure the MSRP of that, either.

2 Likes

Kanto for unresponsive. Probably rbc for responsive.

If you’re worried about Kanto price DM me, I have B grades

4 Likes

Dm’d

They’re selling Saturday Market Deeper States right now on the manufacturer’s site. (I don’t think I can name the site on here).

2 Likes

Id recommend a panorama. Its a good size for most pockets.

This is what I imagine you guys wearing whenever a yoyo with 35+mm width is recommended as a “pocket” throw.

8 Likes

Deep State has been my pocket yoyo for months. Width is the most important factor for pocketability imo, so narrower is better.

2 Likes

These are what I carry my Akita around in.

11 Likes

Those are Wanglers!

1 Like

I hear good things about the ditch for unresponsive.

3 Likes

My go to choice for a pocket throw without being too narrow is my General Yo Mini Star. Don’t need 90s fashion to carry one around :smiley:

2 Likes

JNCO Jeans and PHAT Pants, what an era.

7 Likes

I highly recommend the Gway Daredevil.

4 Likes

Ah. The 90’s

2 Likes

For unresponsive, definitely the Kanto or the General Yo Mini Star 2.

1 Like

The Heist used to be $60. Boy am I glad to be able to get more Heists! Truly the best mini yoyo in the 40mm diameter and under category.

1 Like