Please Watch, First Video.

You’d be surprised to find that this is not the case necessarily.
:wink:

Awesome! What string are you using?

Plenty of the people who don’t use it are able to, though. Pretty sure Alexis JV and Alex Gallimore can throw breakaways. :wink:

However, since players like this are often creating their own tricks, they get to work with the direction of the spin and create things that don’t cause unexpected binds. Given that this is the case (all tricks are either created with spin direction in mind, or the trick has been tested for spin direction ambivalence) I would say that it’s not essential.

There are only a handful of tricks I have come across that cannot be done properly unless you throw a breakaway. The only tricks I have problems with are the ones that involve Magic Drop. Just about everything else works just fine. Some may need a little adjusting from time to time, but for the most part everything works just fine.

Some tricks I have made have sections that will only work if done from a front throw and don’t work from a breakaway. The rejection trick in my most recent video is a perfect example of that :wink:

I can do one, I also have tricks that require clockwise rotation I just prefer counterclockwise.

1 Like

Thanks man, and yellow ammo. AMAZING strang.

Awesome.

1 Like

Thanks bruh.