Does anybody have a good video on a breakaway

Okay, folks, I have a question. I need to start practicing breakaways now. The videos that I watch you kind of throw the yo yo to the side but professionals throw it different. But I can’t find a video of how to throw a breakaway professional style that isn’t really fast.

I’m looking for any videos, tips. Tricks anything you guys can offer and how to throw a breakway professional style or how you throw it? If you have a video you want to show me? I’ve been watching a lot of gentrystein, and I think the dude is phenomenal, and I wanna be good

1 Like

Just start trying

1 Like

probably the best video on it IMO

3 Likes

Is it just me or is it crazy how many yo-yos you’ve bought/sold/gave options on/etc and you don’t know how to do a breakaway or bind. I’m not trying to be mean but it just seems like you’re putting your cart before the horse here

7 Likes

Yeah I don’t wanna be an ■■■■■■■ I saw this and was like

2 Likes

image

1 Like

None taken, but I can bind, and I can breakaway but I don’t like the side throw breakaway and I want to learn how the pros do it or a better way. The side breakaway is corny imo so I’m trying to learn the pro way so I can get my tricks going.

You can’t offend me in anyway. I’ve had a hard life so anything you say is perfectly fine. I dont read into anything. I do admit over the last 4 months I have bought 20 yoyos sold 5 and just purchased 3 more one already came and 2 more shipped.

Ive had a rough year with depression and all the medications I got put on just to have insane side effects or allergic reactions I told my doctor yesterday dont put me on anymore I will handle it on my own.

So to get back on track. I am 100% dedicated to start learning everyday. I just want to learn a better breakaway. There is always better ways to do things. That side breakaway can’t be the only way there has to be an easier faster way and a cooler way.

1 Like

mania is the drug of a lifetime u gotta try it

1 Like