PLEASE HELP ME!

WOULD ANYONE HAPPEN TO KNOW WHERE I COULD GET A HECTIC SPLASH EDITION? PREFERABLY THE BLACK WITH RED SPLASH? PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!

1 Like

good choice in color

We have some splash ones here, and Mr. Yo it would have been much more polite to PM him the link then give a link for the same yoyo we sell here. My Opinion on that though

1 Like

you see, this is the website i had looked at, but i suppose you didn’t see that they are out of stock

1 Like

I have been looking for Hectics too, and have not had much luck. Splashed yoyos might have an anno error, I have been finding this alot lately. It’s a very good yo-yo. So yeah, I haven’t seen alot of Hectics lately.

I have an aqua/black splash hectic. Its great, and it doesn’t have any falws on mine. Back to the point you could look in buy/sell/trade for one, if the color matters. Though i feel you should just get a different color that you like if you really want a hectic.

NOTE: I only got the spash one because those were the only ones left at the store i went to!

at the store you got yours? see i live in utah. kind of a superrrr lame place to be yoyoing. therefore i have to get all my yoyos online

1 Like

he was looking for a color that was not sold here. yes, i realized it wasn’t the most polite thing to do that, but i would not say it was totally impolite. i have read the rules, but as i said before, toughkid was looking for a different color. i just want to clear up any misunderstandings.

yyn always seems to be out of stock on the good stuff :-[

i know! i’m so mad. NO ONE carries ANYTHING i want. ha… and personally i don’t really like the color purple… soo. :-[

1 Like

Color won’t affect play so if it isn’t in stock it won’t matter if you just get another color. most stores take awhile before restocking.
YYE also has updates from restocks on Twitter believe.

1 Like

that the point i was trying to get across

Please remove your link Mr. Yo, and toughkid, please change the title to something relevent to the topic at hand.

Your best bet is to search the BSTs or make a post in there saying what you’re looking for.

Alright thanks guys. and if all esle fails, i think i’m like the BOSS.

1 Like