PLEASE DELETE

bump, Bassalope sold, added a few FHs, Bushman Avalanche removed due to lack of interest, 28 Stories Marmot may come down soon if I don’t get any offers I’d consider selling it for. Added a couple wants that I’ll probably take off when I lose interest in them.

bump, small bearing highwall 07 888 sold. Took better pictures of a lot of stuff, added link to my flickr that has my stuff separated

bump, dark grey higby 08 888 sold

bump, Puffin sold

bump, Stealth Ogre sold

bump, acquired a Sleipnir and Uragment. Added three new 888s. Cash is by far my biggest want now

bump, sold all 3 888s that I put up yesteday

bump, Evil Yo, Proton, GITD Protostar sold. Removed Marmot because I was tired of deleting half a dozen insulting sub $100 trade offers every day. Ricochet may follow in its footstops. Acquired a 65g FG Chief.

bump…had a new offer of $200 on the Marmot after removing it…may put it back up and just delete the silly PMs regarding it. Was lucky to purchase a Fragment, so aside from a few more YYRs I wouldn’t mind trying I’m really only interested in cash. Trade offers for other stuff would have to be heavily in my favor at this point since whatever I trade for will probably wind up on the BST.

bump, put 28s Marmot and Bushman Ava back up. In no hurry to get rid of them but also don’t throw them nearly enough to “need” to keep them

Escolar FHZ sold, Genesis sold but guy seems to not want to honor his bid so I put it back up

edit
Added 2nd run 28 Stories Peak, 65g FG Inkpot Chief, Canadian Gothic Chief, Fishy Fire SB Bassalope.

Bump, Yogi GE and Cyclontzy FH2s sold

bump, Inkpot FG Chief and Equilateral sold

bump, John Bot Sasquatch that I didn’t have listed sold, Bushman Ava pending

bump, skywalker traded. ill prolly add some more throws at some point today

I have a Yeti to trade, black one just pct message me and maybe we can deal.

Bump, the Marmot is gone. Never thought it would happen but the right offer came along. I miss it and want another one, bring it to me.

edit
Added another Skyline and a Sleipnir. Genesis is gone

edit again
Switched to flickr pics, thank you warcraftruler for letting me know my photobucket pics were down. Also added prices for a lot of them.

bump, Avalanche sold

bump, Dang sold

bump, added Canvas, AC2, MG, Pre Pro 07 888