Please close

Not much more to say :smile:

3 Likes

Bump I am willing to pay around retail if condition matches. Thanks all

From my experience, if that crazy man is asking for 1,000$, he probably paid close to that himself. I have done a number of transactions with him myself, and he never took advantage of the situation.
If you want more budget TiSS, I can sell a C3 Berserker Ti, maybe a couple others. And I have various Ti models from ā€œkinda inexpensiveā€ all the way to ā€œJapanese-extortion-level-titaniumā€

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer just looking for one specific Yo-Yo but not for 5x the retail price.

2 Likes

@Pierre I removed my comment. Did not expect somebody paying 1000$ for a Yo-Yo that retailed for 200-250$. No hard feelings it is a toy at the end of the days meant to be played with

2 Likes

This situation is like the One Drop Citizen, some asked for 4-figured and there is one post on Ebay have it for 1500. I really donā€™t understand the pricing on these but demand and supply could be a factor

1 Like

To be honest I have no idea what the Neptune retailed for. Iā€™m more used to TiSS costing 400-600 than 200-250, thatā€™s a steal (I knew only the Tosser to be that cheap). I was only commenting to say that the seller is not a mofo whoā€™s out there to make the most money on your back, heā€™s a good dude.

1 Like

@Pierre from my DM with him it sounded a bit more of a personal thing from the past and he wanted some payback.You do not know the back story of this. Is good when you guys get along well.
@vegabomb can you close this please. I just wanted to look for a throw and not starting any type of discussion thread.

1 Like