Please close!

Hi All -

Trades only - Anti-Yo Cavy Bapezilla 2 w/ Silver Hearts, not quite mint, some marks on the ano from play, but no dings. Motorsil-D Response and fixed the string eating issue :slight_smile:

Clearing out and cleaning out a little bit. This one is hard to let go of, but I’m looking for an OG Viszilla to trade for. I believe the story goes that the Cavy Bape 2 came before the Bape 2 (I’m not sure if it’s considered a prototype), but this was Sonny’s personal throw that has since moved around (Cavy = Guinea pig, hence the engraving). I’m downsizing and figuring out what’s important for me to keep. I’m looking for a Viszilla with Red Hearts to complete my Viszilla set.

Not really looking to trade (or sell) for anything else as I’m downsizing, so apologize in advance if I don’t immediately respond to anything that isn’t a Viszilla. I can send more photos to those interested.

Probably a long shot, but wish me luck! Have a great day everyone.

11 Likes

IIRC the “Cavy” Anti-Yos were the first ones off the line and Sonny’s personal throws, hence the special engravings.

2 Likes

Heads up, there’s a Viszilla here but it’s being sold, not traded and it seems that many people are after it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Your chances of making that trade are about as good as> Getting an 11 Inch paper plate and drawing a 1 inch circle in the middle of it, and going outside during a hurricane, and throwing the plate up into the wind, and watching which way it flies, and then firing off one land to air missile in the exact opposite direction, and upon flying around the entire planet, the missile comes into the exact flight path of the paper plate, and punches a circle directly out of the center of the plate, and as the little circle of paper falls towards the ground, you catch it in your teeth while completing a backflip!

…… But, I guess it could happen. So I am seriously wishing you the best of luck…

3 Likes

Are you on the Facebook bst as well? You should try there considering the rarity and condition it’s possible it could happen

2 Likes

Wish I had a Viz still, I’d trade you in a heartbeat!

2 Likes

Traded! Please close!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.