Please close this thread

Looking for preferably a non-painted 3-in-1, mandala design would be a plus

Eh has no damage. I’ve thrown it a few times, I’m just not all that in to it.

20190202_085856 20190202_085903 20190202_085842

1 Like

How bout this???image

2 Likes

Sorry, didn’t read about the non painted…:grimacing:

2 Likes

This?

Not sure how much it’s worth with the foil worn. Also, honestly it offers an atypical No-Jive playing experience.

I also have these:

You could get the natural one, and make it butterfly, and it would look plain. In addition, you could pick a colored one to play imperial, I could also half swap the colors…

Here’s what it looks like:

Looks like a freebie photo bombed the pic!

2 Likes

Those laminates are SUPER rare and coveted among collectors.
This is a pretty great deal and I would jump on it if I had doubles of any of the mandalas left.

4 Likes

I have no idea what the laminated one is worth? I think I would want more than the 20eH-teen is worth, if it was cash.

I feel this is a players trade, so I’m not as concerned about that. However, I’m not sure the laminated one is what he’s looking for play wise; which is why I offered the new ones as an alternative.

I wore the foil when I played it imperial style for the FAF in 2017. I still couldn’t get my trick down until 2018 contest, so all in vain!

I don’t know if you remember @edhaponik, but the “Bootsy Collins” trick was my submission.

3 Likes

Yeah that would be my recommendation. Most people don’t want an imperial layout anyways. Every yo-yoer should have a No Jive!

Also @Myk_Myk how is it atypical specifically? I am guessing heavier.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s mostly it. I also seem to have trouble getting the response consistent. It sleeps nice though.