Plasma crash

PLASMA CRASH PLASMA CRASH PLASMA CRASH

(I am excited about the Plasma Crash and C3 just announced that they’re dropping it soon!)

2 Likes

Looks good.

Playing a blasted rim bimetal (Motion Accelerated) right now and I really like the effect.

3 Likes

Literally the only complaint I had was that the HCrash didn’t have a blasted surface on it and therefore couldn’t really talon grind so Im excited they decided to add that on

3 Likes

It’s been out since around Christmas, Shion has been using it during some of his streams. I like that C3 is starting to go a bit smaller in diameter with this and the Samothrace. It feels like smaller diameter yoyos always benefit way more from getting turned into bimetals.

3 Likes

Where do I see specs? I googled it and just saw this thread lol

1 Like

I saw it on C3’s instagram

1 Like

lol thanks got it I bet it’s dope looks fun.

2 Likes

I dig the design but not in love with any of the colors, hopefully they’ll release some other ones in the future

2 Likes

Plasma crash is an amazing YoYo it’s a smaller version of the hydrogen crash

Really think in terms of Japan tech Kagerou to the shade. Kinda the same basic downsize.

I highly recommend picking one up when YYE gets one in stock

2 Likes

In the grand scheme of things is it that much different? Im trying to get someone to buy my red hydrogen crash so i can buy someones blue plasma crash. I like blue. Lol but im anxious that no one will buy it because i dont have any feedback yet :frowning: or because those who want one apparently already have a hydrogen crash. I figured 60 would be low enough but no ones biting lol

1 Like

I feel that with something like the Hydrogen Crash you wouldn’t want to change too much. Just make it smoother for grinds like they did with Plasma and you should then have a perfect yo