Pittsburgh downtown Meetup!

A few of us are meeting up in Pittsburgh this weekend if anyone wants to come

Where:

Schenley Park

need adress, Pittsburgh, PA 15213

When:

Sunday, September 30th - 4 to ? PM (Eastern Central Time)

Who:

All ages and skill levels encouraged to come!

Currently, there will be two 1A players and a 3A player.

Additional Details:

Maybe we can meet somewhere near here

5 Likes

Thank @mable for the template :wink:

3 Likes

I will be going!

2 Likes

Last minute bump if anyone is interested

2 Likes

I did some cool stuffs!

3 Likes

Video!

4 Likes

Hell ya we gotta do it again soon!

4 Likes

@Yooo Connor Seals on Instagram: "The intro to Takeshi’s freestyle 🔥 Everyone knew he meant business. #copycatwednesday #ticadence #itsgonnabelittonight @sfyoyos @t_m_mavetrick"

Connor Seals imitating Takeshi

1 Like

Hah that is sick! My mind still is blown by the fix axle one I showed you.

1 Like

Ah can’t believe I just missed this. I’ve just started yoyoing again after 10+ years, I was never particularly advanced, but had a good handle on the basics of throwing and some beginner level tricks. Right now I am still very much a beginner and was wondering if anyone in the area does coaching? I am hoping to start off in the right direction so I don’t learn incorrectly by developing bad technique and habits.

3 Likes

Watch tutorials from famous throwers and have an eye on the comments. This should give you sufficient amount of confidence that these are not bad technique/habits

2 Likes

Dang it missed it :disappointed:

2 Likes

I’ll let you guys know next time we plan to meet

3 Likes

We definitely will be having another yoyo meet up soon. We’ll try to make a post in advance soon.

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m in the Pittsburgh area too! Let me know if there is another meetup!

2 Likes

Next weekend?

1 Like

I’m going to be jammed up with Thanksgiving stuff and work… how about the weekend of December 9-10?

2 Likes

I should be around for most of the upcoming weekends. Just let me know which one works best for everyone.

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll keep you posted…

1 Like

:ok_hand: that works for me

2 Likes