Pink yoyos

amen brother.

2 Likes

I meanā€¦I can rock the baby.
Like twice.

So yeah.
GO GREEN!

3 Likes

Bring it! :rage: Meet you at the top of School House chute at 10:00 am ski/snowboard on, July 4. Best yoyo performance while sliding to the lake wins!

See all you pink and green yoyo lovers there!

4 Likes

I donā€™t know how to escalate it without coming off as a knob lol

6 Likes

Oh! Itā€™s on bro! I got this!!

5ef46632be76eacb88c0f858e96415b8d88811e2

4 Likes

@twitch77 I envisioned you looking a tad different. You might want to do more than just carry the yoyo becauseā€¦ā€¦.never mind cya there! :+1:

3 Likes

Good choice!

2 Likes

Does the string get caught in that gap often?

2 Likes

I canā€™t say that it does. @nightshadow has reviewed the ECRIM, and has come up with some tricks that purposely use the ā€˜secondary cupā€™ to maneuver the yoyo. I find that I can mostly do tricks like Black Hops without unintentionally catching the string. I havenā€™t had much success whipping into the gaps, but, Iā€™m sure someone with more skill wouldnā€™t find it to be an issue.

So, after a lot of words that didnā€™t really say much, I donā€™t find the yoyo to be more challenging due to the additional cup. It is a fun yoyo with good weight distribution and, like the other Sengoku yoyos, a performance focus.

3 Likes

I know itā€™s not newā€¦ but it is pink

5 Likes

mah gang.

13 Likes

Oh, nice group there. Howā€™s the Murmur?

2 Likes

itā€™s amazing! definitely in my top five. itā€™s very quiet, dead smooth, very little string vibe, and so much fun. iā€™m very happy i get to add it to my Organics (kinda acting like a have a ton of Organics but i only have two including the Murmur).

2 Likes

although i want it to be Umbra pink, i want to get it re-anodized but i donā€™t think itā€™ll happen.

1 Like

I purchased the Blade prototype in pink because Dylan Kowalski had one in the review he did and I had no pink yoyos.

7 Likes

yes!! do you like the pink? and do you like the yoyo?

2 Likes

I love the pink and I like it. Iā€™m not a super-skilled player and my arsenal of tricks / skills is miniscule. Maybe I will like it more as I / if I progress.

3 Likes

start progressing! can you do Ninja Vanish and Brother slack?

1 Like

No.
Full sentence.

2 Likes

get going mah bro! Ninja Vanish is a super fun trick and you can often do it from different mounts.

1 Like