Pierre Feedback

Had an excellent experience buying from Pierre. Picked up a 1/2 G2 Quake and it was exactly as described. He shipped very quickly too, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase :grin:

6 Likes

He saw my message that I was interested in a Wine color G2 yoyo. He had an prototype V3 wine arbiter for sale. This was my first BST purchase. I explain the process for the sale and everything went fluent.

@Pierre
We kept chatting not only about the yoyo :slight_smile: He even asked me if I wanted to keep the NSKB bearing or a G2 one.

He sent me picture of the pictures of the product and it came with a pristine box. Really happy and thx for the awesome service

3 Likes

I bought two throws off Pierre. They were responsive to communication, shipped quickly, packaged the throws to ensure no damage in transit, and were all around a pleasure to deal with. A++ would not hesitate to deal with again.

3 Likes

I purchased a very beautiful TiSS Hummingbird from Pierre and I could not be happier with the transaction. Shipped quickly, well packaged and as described. Don’t hesitate to purchase and trade with him!

20201016_151903

4 Likes

A-RT unnamed bi-metal

Great seller! Very nice throw!
10/10 would buy from again

2 Likes

Pierre is The Man!
MFD 2Evil from USA to Russia safe and sound, quick communication, fast shipping.

3 Likes

I have bought yoyos from Pierre and would GLADLY do it again!! Shipping was immediate and came packaged perfectly. He continues to be a big help to me!!

3 Likes

I’ve done several transactions with @Pierre. Just a great dude all around. Would trade or purchase from him any day.

4 Likes

Bought a throw from Pierre and it was a fantastic transaction. Throw was packaged very well and exactly as described and shipped quickly. Cannot ask for more.

3 Likes

Recently bought 4 G2’s from Pierre, great seller! Accurate description and fast shipper. Trust this guy!

1 Like

I bought an AL7 Hawk from Pierre. He is a great person to deal with, accommodating, fast and friendly. The yoyo was packaged well and accurately described. I would highly recommend him as a top notch seller, and look forward to doing business again.

2 Likes

Have done multiple deals with him… super guy! Deal with absolute confidence!

2 Likes

What can I say that hasn’t already been said before? Great seller, very communicative, fast shipping, item as described. Don’t hesitate to do business with Pierre.

4 Likes

I have purchased from and traded with Pierre on multiple occasions. He always ships fast, communicates well, and follows up. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

Just got a throw from @Pierre. He’s a good guy to deal with. I highly recommend him if he’s got what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Purchased Mecha Bapezilla Godzilla edition and Noctu! Great packaging, quick shipping! Highly Recommended.

2 Likes

I bought two throws from Pierre. Communication was very easy and professional. He shipped fast (international), very well packaged and precisely as described. Overall very good person to deal with - highly recommended. Thanks @Pierre

1 Like

Pierre is an excellent seller! As he’s fond of stating, he doesn’t disappear as soon as he ships, he followed the progress on the DoomBot I bought from him and, when it was lost in USPS shipping limbo, did everything he could to help me find it.

Also, the extras he throws in are always fun, I got chocolate candy with mine, and I’ve heard he’s sent pizza before as well :joy:

Definitely don’t hesitate to business with Pierre!

1 Like

Purchased some unknown Udon Bowl. Tasted like titanium. Will order again!

1 Like

Picked up a g2 and 2 titanium from Pierre. Fair prices, great packaging, fast shipping and they were exactly as described. I will not hesitate to buy or trade with him again! Highly recommended!

1 Like