Pic trix (a video)

Had fun w this.
Just playing around w trying to remember some of my old picture tricks and they just kept coming!

20 Likes

I swear it’s the wierdest thing seeing you play unresponsive. Great video!

1 Like

Ha I get that a lot. BUT at least these tricks still wouldn’t score well in a contest! :rofl:

6 Likes

I’d rather watch this than a yoyo contest. Come to think of I have never even had any interest in watching a yoyo contest. I have never seen a majority of these picture tricks. Really nice work.

3 Likes

This is so amazing! How do you come up with this?? :exploding_head:

I dunno. I mean I always liked “kaleidoscopic” picture tricks. Stars and eiffels and stuff. So I experiment a lot w symmetrical twists, folds, and pulls and try to see patterns. Just trial and error. Then you’ve got to do them enough for your hands to remember lol!

4 Likes

And figure out what the “out” is for the trick has to be rough. I’m imagining coming up with one of those then having to repeat it over and over into a pile of knotted string until one of the openings works?

Anyway as always really great video @edhaponik. Thanks for making and posting.

4 Likes

Yep, my thought exactly.

Not sure what’s more impressive…the pic tricks or the effortless outs to finish each one. I have no doubt I’d end up with the biggest knot anyone’s ever seen.

lol this video made me smile. So much fun!

2 Likes

Ha yeah you get to know the paths out pretty well. Some of these taking a wrong turn you just need to get a new string lol. So you tend to remember how to get back out as well as you remember forming the pic.

3 Likes

You should make a tutorial of the most intricate picture trick you got!

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah that does not sound appealing at all lol. :scream:
I teach a couple pic tricks to people at every contest I go to (and I get to learn some too). Way easier to teach and learn these in person!

3 Likes

It would be cool though

Awesome stuff!

The most intricate/difficult one I know is in my avatar…

1 Like