Paying B U C K E T S for Saturday Market Cascade! (And others)

tell me how much you want for your throw and i’ll consider it. doesn’t matter what the price is, give it to me and i’ll give it a thinkabout.

yoyos must be in 100% new condition! (no damage, no vibe.)

no trades, i’m hanging onto my current collection of beauties til the day i die and then some.

i live in canada. paypal only.

1. Saturday Market Cascade - no idea how few were made, but I know it’s in the 10-20 range, so I’m expecting to have to pay a dumb amount to pry one from someones hands, but a dumb amount is what I will pay if I have to.
2. Purple 54, Dang, Chik, Gradient, MMC, Code 2, Dietz, Cascade - not sure which ones from this list I ACTUALLY want, hence why some of them are buyable on yoyoexpert currently, but if you offer me one of the cool old ones I’ll probably spring for it.
3. Saturday Market or Moonlord Legendary Terrarian - I’ll pay a bit over MSRP for the Moonlord one, but I’ll pay a LOT over MSRP for Saturday Market!

3 Likes

Bumpus.

I can get you every single one of those, Mint with the original packaging. It’ll only cost one million dollars :smirk:

3 Likes

Done. Who needs a fortune when you can have yoyos. CERTAINLY not any RESPECTABLE yoyo player…

3 Likes

To the top!

Pmd you

1 Like

Very very sad bump… I went to bed literally 15 minutes before @WretchedRapture made his post :sob: if you were the buyer, contact me so we can work something out!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.