Pay it forward Ti fhz

Here it is. It feels much more stable than my FH1AL. It’s quite loud; might be the loudest yo-yo I’ve ever played. I rather like it. My wife hates it.

6 Likes

That’s the general consensus. Welcome to the club!
Also the bearing is not broken in yet so it should get less loud.

2 Likes

This is my wife’s general attitude toward most of my yo-yos. Lol

2 Likes

@rkalajian I believe you’re up next. PM me your address and I’ll get it shipped out on Wednesday.

2 Likes

1 Like

It arrived safe and sound today! Tossed one of my Pink Bismuth strings on it with a 3D-printed counterweight. Can’t wait to give it a shot later!

5 Likes

I’d like to throw it for a bit.

Ok.

2 Likes

My time is just about up. @HappyHands, DM me your address and I’ll get it out later this week! I’ve tossed some Throw-Yo strings in, as well as a 3D-printed counterweight!

3 Likes

Hey! Mind putting me on that list too? I participated in the Motion pay-it-forward if you need some feedback!

2 Likes

Ok.

1 Like

I still have not heard from @HappyHands. Should I move on to the next name?

2 Likes

Yes, we’ll let him try again later I guess. Tell you what please wait until Monday maybe he’s gone for the weekend. But noted.

2 Likes

Sounds good!

1 Like

Thanks!

brother @Grendel , can i join the party please?

1 Like

Well you did say please.

4 Likes

@Upmanyu - I guess this is going to you next since I didn’t hear from @HappyHands. I’ve already got your address, so I’ll send this to you tomorrow!

2 Likes

Got the freehand in! Pretty impressive condition seeing how many hands its already been through!

2 Likes