Pay it forward silenus

The Silenus officially made it to me in Bel Aire, KS. today. Looking forward to being the owner this month. Still smooth and couldn’t find a single mark on it! Definitely gonna have to get my own Silenus when this month is up.

11 Likes

I love this community so much

6 Likes

I’m in. I’ll take it. Love this idea

1 Like

Someone just got it. In a month it will be up for grabs again :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s time for the Silenus to move. It’s up for grabs again. Be the first to post “I’ll take it” and it will be heading your way! Only catch is after the month you must put it up for grabs again.

If you break the chain may you get a snag on your bind, and on your next throw the silenus come for you!

Long live the Silenus! This is the way!

6 Likes

@ryanmcg

4 Likes

I’d grab it again but lets have others give it try. Such a good throw! Just fun.

When will Silenus in a solid colorway come out??

2 Likes

I’ll take it!

Edit: thanks @Grunt

9 Likes

Where is Silenus headed?

1 Like

To MD!

7 Likes

Google maps wouldn’t let me add any more destination. Had to start a new map!

9 Likes

Silenus arrived safely in Frederick County MD today. I can’t believe the condition this thing is in; I can’t find a scratch on it and it’s very smooth. I’ll post pictures throughout the month. This thing is a great player too. My new favorite budget friendly throw for sure.

13 Likes

I’ll add my name to the pot for the next draw if someone hasn’t spoken for it yet.

When @ryanmcg is done with it in a month or so they’ll post here to let us know; whoever claims it first at the point gets it next. There’s no waitlist or anything, you’ve just got to keep an eye on the thread!

9 Likes

Here is the Silenus enjoying some time in Frederick, MD. I was hoping to post more pics throughout the month, but it’s been a crazy month.

10 Likes

It’s time for the Silenus to move on. The first to say, “I’ll take it”, gets it for free.

After a month’s time, give or take a few days, you must pass it on, and it is up to you to pay for shipping.

But beware! He who breaks the chain will forevermore be cursed with snaggy binds and vibe that shakes the very ground one walks upon… or people will just be upset with you. Who can say?

Edit: BTW, the original box is mostly tape now. Does anyone object if I replace it? I will keep the flap with all the names written on it.

11 Likes

I’ll take it

Edit: @ryanmcg got my info and should be shipping it out soon. I’ll post some pics when it gets here! I’d just like to say this is really cool and I’m excited to be taking part in this yoyo’s journey.

10 Likes

Just wanted to post an update… it was shipped out early last week and was estimated to arrive on Friday, but since then it has been “arriving late and in transit to the next destination”. Looks like it got stuck at the distribution center. I’ll keep y’all posted.

8 Likes

Please post photos of the box with all the names. It sounds interesting. I want to see it!

5 Likes

For sure!

2 Likes