Pay It Forward: Rebellion Qilin

Yea but they are dumb expensive and there’s a chance you can get a fake. Not something you want to deal with.

I’ve seen them in the $150 range but the ones for $500 are definitely not worth

2 Likes

Arrived today:

Enjoying the little bit of time I’ve had with it so far.

4 Likes

101F in Riverside, CA. The Qilin heat.

7 Likes

Summer is over here in MA. I am jealous.

1 Like

Sad news… despite best efforts to only use the Qilin on grass or carpet, it took a tumble out of my bag in a parking lot. Two dings. As a result, I’m going to add a couple of PIF throws into the world. The questions being, which one(s) and should it/they go in with the Qilin or separately? These are a few I’m thinking about plus some others not immediately handy for the pic:

4 Likes

It’s all good bro. It was bound to happen. Maybe the uppercut?

Maybe a bi metal with it? KO?

2 Likes

Qilin takes to the grand sea (in its mind).

6 Likes

Nice bro. How are you liking it?

1 Like

It’s perfect. I’m just getting to the Rollercoaster on the trick ladder, so which yo-yo I use doesn’t really matter that much within reason, but this is definitely in the easy to do everything I do category. I also love a yo-yo that will take pretty much any string without getting snaggy (it’s currently got OG Kitty Fat, which generally works well for me).

2 Likes

Sun is setting on the Qilin’s visit to CA. Who’s next?

3 Likes

Who wants the Qilin for a month or so? From the OP:

Keep it for a month and then ship it to the next person.

I will include an index card to keep track of where it has been. You are accepting responsibility to pay for shipping to the next person.

All I ask is you post a cool picture or a video of your favorite trick in the thread.

At the end of your month please also make a post in this thread to move it to the next person.

2 Likes

How did you like it?

It’s great. I’m spoiled too and it’s up there with the best. I wish the Rebellion brand was still around. Going to have to post a photo with some @BadWolfeCo strings and some other goodies that are going in with it once someone decides they want to spend Oct/Nov with it.

1 Like

I’ll take it

2 Likes

Heading to Alabama next: now a Qilin and a KO. Some new strings and pads to try out included for when needed/wanted.

7 Likes

Got the Qilin and knockout today!

4 Likes

I’ll snag it next !! I have a “Butcher by Rebellion” and it’s made me wanna try more throws from em.

I’ll add more strings and an additional Surprise to the next person after me :grin:

I’m in Sudbury,Ontario (Canada)

Did not expect to like the knockout so much. Probably my favorite out of the ones I’m trying

2 Likes

It’s great isn’t it? It’s pretty different, too.

1 Like