Pay It Forward FTY - ProjectY PV44 & 138

I’ll take them!

6 Likes

Package is away!

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::grinning::smiley:

3 Likes

Hopefully it will get here before i leave for a few days vacation…

3 Likes

It said 3 day priority so fingers crossed that means Monday or Tuesday

2 Likes

I am patiently waiting in line! I’ll be on time one of these times! Really looking forward to trying these

5 Likes

I hope you get them next!

4 Likes

Received them last night!

15 Likes

My time has felt too short, but it’s time for me to send them along.

Please post here if you’d like to try them next. By doing so, you agree to play with them and then post here to see who would like to try them next. In 3 weeks (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.

By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person. The box I’m shipping out weighs 12 Oz so keep that in mind when you claim it next, shipping should still be around $5-6. Please U.S. destinations only!

Lets see how long we can keep it going!
Simply be the first to say in this thread “I’ll take it”
I will pm you to get the address.

Once you receive it please take a photo or video and post in this thread.

The box includes a travel log sheet for everyone that receives it to sign.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!!!

5 Likes

So tempting, but alas ive already had these :persevere:

2 Likes

I’ll take them

7 Likes

“Quick” video that took me like 30-40 minutes of recording fails… and 1-2 min iMovie editing.

10 Likes

Very cool! Thank you for posting! Glad you enjoyed the FTY trio.

4 Likes

It’s in the mail, should be delivered Monday.

5 Likes

Thank you. Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Everything arrived safe and sound. Looking forward to getting a little throw time with these!

13 Likes

Had fun with these this weekend! Got a couple decent pics.

13 Likes

Nice pics! Looks like a good weekend!

3 Likes

We had a good time! It isn’t really possible to tell in the pics but the hunger games movies were filmed at this park (wooded scenes & after war destruction scene at the old cotton mill in the background of the first pic). Been going there since I was a kid; beautiful place! It’s getting more popular now that this is public knowledge lol. Still a great place to take the family for a little outdoor fun!

3 Likes

Thank you for including original throw normal strings for others to try. I liked these thinner strings much more than I thought I would so I picked up a pack in yellow. Always nice to try something new.

2 Likes