Palpitation ES (SOLD)

$300 usd

I’ve decided to move my palpitation es, it’s it’s the rarer of the 2 colourways it released it (raw and orange) so it’s very hard to come by right now.

Pm if interested, price may be negotiable.

Thanks for looking!:raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Is 450 USD a typo? These just dropped and were only ~158 USD and they’re not limited or anything, it was just a standard run and there’s going to be more. I know you said price negotiable but that’s… a big markup for a month old yoyo.

10 Likes

These are really hard to get right now, especially in the US because the first run was limited to Mavetrick and dropped without prior warning at a weird time for Americans. However, there is another run on the way and that problem will be alleviated a lot. It is definitely a huge stretch to list this at $450. You will be able to buy one at retail price or only a little above soon enough. Also I don’t see how this being the rarer color is true.

4 Likes

Expensive

Orange was the more sought after colour sold out very fast, and i understand $450 is alot but i did say the price was negotiable

$300 now

Do we get two at that price?

3 Likes

I don’t understand the negative comments here. If no one likes the price then why not just move along. I think we can ask whatever price we want to sell an item for. If no one responds then there’s your answer. Just saying

5 Likes

Sold

3 Likes